Projectile is a project interaction library for Emacs. Its goal is to provide a nice set of features operating on a project level without introducing external dependencies (when feasible).
- jump to a file in project
- jump to a directory in project
- jump to a file in a directory
- jump to a project buffer
- jump to a test in project
- toggle between code and its test
- jump to recently visited files in the project
- switch between projects you have worked on
- kill all project buffers
- replace in project
- multi-occur in project buffers
- grep in project
- regenerate project etags
- visit project in dired
- run make in a project with a single key chord
The “short of it” is that if you want to jump to a specific file, all you need to do is to type in that files name and choose the right one in the mini-buffer.
A very un-obtrusive, feature rich, uberly-configurable, and light-weight plugin; it is a real joy to use.
One thought on “Project Interaction With Projectile in Emacs”
Sudarshan Bhalerao liked this on Facebook.