- Brene Brown on Super Soul Sunday
- be aware of your limitations, don’t over promise.
- holding the confidences of others
- choosing courage over comfort, choosing what’s right over what’s fast fun or easy, practicing your values, not just professing them.
- when we assign value positively to when we or others need help
- take whatever words I say in the most positive kind accepting manner. Learn to make generous positive assumptions about what others say or believe.
- Common Enemy to Intimacy
- sharing negative gossip about others.
- Can you count on yourself?
- “Follow your curiosity
- This is much easier than following your passion.
- Curiosity is always gentle and available.“ – Elizabeth Gilbert