- Evaluate sound-dampening foam
- Record the audio and video simultaneously in a conversational style and edit the video to fit the time-line
- Love conversational style; curious about how to reduce it to the core content
- Spoke more loudly
- Added logo
- Sped up video content to make it fit the time-line or removed some
Outcome & Feedback
- Spent only 2 hours and I’m happy with the result
- Conversation (audio and video) were recorded separately from the content. It is difficult not to synchronize them but rather to make them work well together. In this screencast, the content more or less makes sense. I think that I could do it better.
- Weighing the balance between getting the content out there in an imperfect form versus planning forever and rarely publishing anything.
- Missed light misplacement hilariously causing humongous eyebrows