- A fine cheese grater and the side of spoon work great, but
- The ginger grater gets all of the juice without any of the pulp
- The peeler handles crevices without destroying them like a spoon does
- The pro tools (aka birthday gifts)
Worrying is like praying for stuff we don’t like
Causality’s expression as Space-time gave birth to all of Mathematics.
Forgiveness in the body, heart, and mind comes from kind and good hearted actions in the form of breath, exercise and service.
Bow, to all.
How do you feel after going for a walk in the part? I feel great.
It is like the opposite of ADHD.
If you want to want to feel better then eat like a newborn.
Newborns get all of the absolutely best brain foods required. Our brains never need a second with less then that absolutely finest treatment and sustenance.
That is a simple litmus test that you can experiment with in your own kitchen.
Hostess Twinkies are a kind of delicacy where I come from, and they have a surprisingly long and delicious shelf life.
When you keep desperately and constantly failing to complete a task:
- And you have freed the most possible time
- And you have attained the greatest mastery for that task
- And you have received the most help you could possibly receive
- And you have prioritized everything and this remains
Then do less of everything else.
Eventually you’ll be left with a list of what matters most to you. And it will be smaller than when you had started so it might be easier to finish.
When you forget a «person/place/thing/idea/though/memory», that which previously sat in your cognitive field is there no longer. When you become mindful of that «person/place/thing/idea/though/memory» again, it returns to your cognitive field. We call this “forgetting and remembering” something. But remember is the wrong word.